Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Elmasonic S 50 R ultrasonic sieve cleaners can be used for various laboratory applications. Special ultrasound modes ensure optimum results independently of fill level.
The test sieve is loaded with the sieve holder for sieve cleaning. The special "sieve cleaning" function switches back and forth between two ultrasound modes and causes active strong impulses with simultaneous independence from the fill level. The process can be designed standardized and repeatable and is thus ideal for defined laboratory applications. The use of a residue-free rinsing cleaning agent afterwards can be required for cleaning in food laboratories. Elma lab clean N10 (not a hazardous product) is tried and tested for this.
HPLC solvent degassing:
Degassing in the Elmasonic S50R is performed very effectively and with reduced noise. The special Degas function switches back and forth between maximum power and a mode that drives out the now macroscopic bubbles upwards via a lift-out effect. The laboratory glassware can be fixed using the optionally connected laboratory stand so that the laboratory glassware does not rattle unnecessarily loudly on the basket base.
- Optimized for Sieve cleaning, Sample Prep, and Degas.
- Degas mode rapidly degasses HPLC solvents and samples.
- Sample prep mode mixes, dissolves, disperses, homogenizes.
- Set timer up to 30 minutes or continuous with manual shutoff.
- Auto shutoff after 12 hours.
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for long service life.
- Colorful stainless steel exterior.
- LED display of set cleaning time and remaining cleaning time.
- Plastic carry handles.
- Convenient accessories (not included): mesh basket, sieve rack, integrated stand to support flask and bottles.
- Microprocessor-controlled generator in this sonic cleaner maintains constant ultrasonic power, sensing and adjusting for light or heavy loads in the tank.
- Easy to use - Select the ‘sieve cleaning’ mode.
- Removes both insoluble and swollen particles.
- Time and cost saving intensive cleaning.
- Sieves from different manufacturers can be cleaned at the same time.
- Gentle ultrasonic cleaning (in contrast to manual cleaning) does not change the fabric tension or the mesh size; the dimensional accuracy is 100% maintained.
- Environmentally-compatible in combination with elma lab clean cleaners.
- Accommodates 8 in. and 4 in. diameter sieves.
- Easy to clean.
- Short-time operation between 1 and 30 minutes or continuous duty, adjustable using rotary switch.
- Cleaning bath made of cavitation resistant stainless steel.
- Can be connected to laboratory stand for noise-reduced operation.
Country of Manufacture: Germany
Warranty: Comes with 2 years Manufacturer's Warranty
|9.4" dia. x 5.1" ht